Update

For those of you who are curious about my last post and the cryptic comment about decisions and dogs I thought I’d give you a little update:

I have no news. lol.

HOWEVER, Vortex’ raisers and our family have figured out an arrangement that would make it possible for me to starter raise their next puppy. This would be a puppy off the May 14th puppy truck and would either be transferred to their family at the June truck (if Vortex makes it back on the June truck) or by July 5th (since I go to all-day work on July 6th). That’s my not news. I’ll definitely post the final decision.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: